Single-entry Working Visas are issued for a period no longer than 90 days. Multiple-entry Working Visa is issued for up to 3 years. Documents required:
- Double-sided Visa application form (one per person). No blank spaces must be left. If a question does not apply, please type "N/A". If the answer is none, write "None". Kindly ensure that the dates of your entry and exit, as entered in the application form, match with or fall within the period specified in the supporting documents. The form should bear the original signature of applicant and must be well readable. Please state clearly your contact telephone number (office and after hours). Incomplete forms, forms with no signature, forms with corrections, forms filled out illegibly or with different pens will be returned to the applicants unprocessed.
- One recent colour photograph of 3.5 by 4.5 cm, less than 6 months old, with a light background. The photo must be glued (not stapled or attached using adhesive tape) on the form strictly at reserved place. Please, find our photo requirements here.
- Valid international passport or another ID recognized as such in the Russian Federation with at least 2 blank pages for visas. The passport should be submitted in original only and should be valid for at least 18 months after visa's start date stated in the invitation.
- Document proving the purpose of the visit: original letter of invitation issued by an appropriate Russian Federal Migration Service branch or regional office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation only. The copies of the invitations are not accepted.
4b. The invitation of Main Department on Migration Issues may be in electronic form. In this case THE ORIGINAL IS NOT REQUIRED and a copy can be accepted
- Official hospital HIV (AIDS) Test Certificate taken in last three months. Please find attached a form of a Certificate.
- Visa processing fees and time are in the section "Fees and processing time schedules"
- If the documents are submitted by post, an applicant must enclose a self-addressed envelope. Please ensure that you note the tracking number so that you may monitor the return of your documents. We strongly recommend that you choose a delivery service that enables you to track the arrival of your package, such as Express Post. Please be advised that if an applicant haven't enclosed an envelope the passport with visa won't be sent back and will be left for collection at our Office. If an applicant haven't filled out his address on an envelope the address will be filled out by the consular officer in accordance with the information in the question 17 (permanent address) of the application form. In both cases the Russian Visa Center does not bear any responsibility for the delay in your passport's dispatch or loss. After receiving your passport with visa, please check the visa for possible mistakes (name, surname, passport number, date of birth, term of validity etc.) and, if necessary, return it to us for corrections. The Visa Centers of the Russian Federation in Australia will not be responsible for the mistakes, which were not brought to its attention before your departure from Australia.