1. How to get a job at your Embassy?
    • All the requests should be addressed to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation in Moscow. For more information, please, call the MFA directory inquiry service: +7 499 244 1606 2.
  2. How to get a ribbon with the Russian Flag or St.George Ribbon?
    • To get a ribbon you should send a request to the email address of the Embassy (australia@mid.ru) and write your title, name and surname together with the full postal address.
  3.  Which medicine am I allowed to take with me if I intend to travel to Russia?
    • Medicine, prescribed by GP for diabetes, asthma, renal insufficiency, heart diseases treatment, is allowed to take to Russia, except medicine, which contains barbiturate and codeine.